Highlighted

Verizon lied to me

I’ve been with Verizon for many years.  I called to inquire about the New Verizon Visa as there was a promotion going on to get $10 a month PER line for 24 months for signing up to get the card.  The person from Verizon said I was on an older plan and I won’t qualify for all lines but she will check how many lines would be credited.  She put me on hold to check with someone and when she came back explained I was entitled to 4 lines out of the 6 that I have.  When I got my first bill-it had $40 credit.  But the next 2 bills only have a $10 credit on them.  I called and they told me my plan was too old-I said excuse me-that’s not what I was told when I signed up.  They don’t care. They don’t investigate.  They are liars.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon lied to me

Unlimited plans from 2017 were $5 off for the single version and $10 for the family version.

Go, Beyond and Above Unlimited were $5 off per phone line.

Current Unlimited plans are $10 per phone line.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello,

I'm sorry to learn about any confusion with the discounts you received. I agree that it's very important to have all the details about the discount you receive. I would like to review your account, to make sure you're set up for success. I will also send you a Private Note, so we can continue. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I don’t want to talk to anybody else at Verizon.  I know what I was told/it was the reason I applied and got the Verizon Visa.  I was told I would get $10 per line per month up to 4 lines.  They said I wasn’t able to get all the lines because I’m still on my same plan-they explained if I changed my plan I could get the credit for all the lines but the new plan would cost more.  I have been with Verizon for many years.  I’m disappointed and hurt that you would lie to me.  If you want to/go ahead and search my account.  Or if you are still recording your calls-check it out.  You can email me if you find anything you can do.  I’d rather not talk on the phone with anyone else from Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We always want you to have the best customer service experience possible. I am sorry to learn that you were given misinformation. The details of the Verizon  Visa, including discounts is available online, please see the info below the first section: https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-visa-card-faqs/

I'd like to gather some information to best assist. What plan do are you currently on? How many lines do you have?

0 Likes
Highlighted

How were you lied to? You were told which plans get $10 off per phone line and refuse to switch to it. 

0 Likes