Verizon employee complaint

My employer offers a discount on access and accessories. I went to the Evans, Georgia location. 

4312 Washington Rd
Evans, GA, 30809

Robert the navy vet,  there sold me on a plan that was unlimited and specifially told me that my discount would apply and told me it would show up on my bill in a few months. Fast foward now, I entered the store and spoke with him again, he said yes I see your discount and admits he did tell me that but says its on accessories only. I would have never purchased the plan if I had known I would not receive the access plan discount. Typical bait and switch for his commission. I and my 2 other family members plan on moving to another provider as soon as I can. I stayed away from verizon for years because of their poor customer service, and this gives me reason to move on. Buyer beware and get everything in writing or some form of document before you start service with Verizon. Please inform me on how to write a formal letter to management. 

Highlighted

Re: Verizon employee complaint

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Customer Service
Verizon Wireless
Correspondence
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408
0 Likes

glitchedpixel

Then change your plan back.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for any inconvenience as you always deserve clear and accurate information. I am sorry we are unable to offer employee discounts on the Unlimited plans. I would love the opportunity to review your account options. I have sent a Private Note and will look forward to your reply.

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes