Highlighted

Verizon changing billing address to old address

rmh1072

I moved to a new state three months ago and changed my billing and service address to the new address.  Now I keep getting emails from Verizon stating that "The U.S. Postal Service recently notified us that your address has been changed."  They then change my billing address to my old address.  I then have to change it back.  A few weeks later the whole process starts again.  I have mail forwarding set up for the previous address so that it comes to the new place.  How to I get Verizon to start listening to me as to where I live?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: Verizon changing billing address to old address

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure that this issue is properly handled! Did you make the change to your address through My Verizon?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

annodeki1

I’m just trying to figure out HOW to change my address using the website. My email address is correct but I suddenly got a bill sent to my last address.

0 Likes

jav6

Billing address can be changed by logging into My Verizon and selecting My Profile->Manage Billing Address. Probably have to log in as the Account Owner.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes