Highlighted

Verizon app device verification

I have gizmo watch only account for my kid, no other phone in that account. Recently I bought new phone so installed Verizon app again though I can't login into the app in new phone due to it now sends verification message to gizmo watch which can not get the text message. Is there any other way to login? I still have my old phone and app still works there though I am not planning to keep that phone forever. I don't see any SIM card for gizmo watch either otherwise I could have just used it with phone so I can get text message.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon app device verification

Oh wow, so gizmo watch only account can't really use Verizon app any more. They don't even have option to send code to email. Looks like verizon app architects are not aware of all Verizon products/plans 😡

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

No

Highlighted

Oh wow, so gizmo watch only account can't really use Verizon app any more. They don't even have option to send code to email. Looks like verizon app architects are not aware of all Verizon products/plans 😡

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

It all started in June . She mirrored my phone to mess with her ex. I never heard of anything like this, but she is the one who is doing it and blaming her ex. I have her on video explaining how it’s done, I’m not the only person she’s done and doing it to. I guess it’s done through Samsung phones keyboards. Everyone needs to read this app 

app push remote do process 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Your device security is important and we definitely don't want anyone to have access to your device, BUBS692U. Please tell us more about what you mean when you say she mirrored your phone. What is happening on the phone that you feel it has been hacked? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Your device security is important and we definitely don't want anyone to have access to your device, BUBS692U. Please tell us more about what you mean when you say she mirrored your phone. What is happening on the phone that you feel it has been hacked? 

DanielleR_VZW

Apparently @BUBS692U  posted on the wrong thread.  Looks like it should have been on https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Apple-General/Device/m-p/1151246

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes