Highlighted

Verizon Wireless does not care about customer satisfaction

My name is David and I just wanted to let the Verizon customer community know that once again Verizon has proven they do not care about their customers.  My wife has been on the phone with customer care and finance all day discussing an admitted error on the part of Verizon billing.  I myself have been on the phone for over 3 hours straight being bounced between customer care and finance.  As I stated, Verizon admitted there was an error in their auto pay system.  It was supposed to bill us on Jan 28th and did not do so correctly.  This was not due to an error in bank routing or account number, but simply and admittedly the auto billing did not work.  When setting up the auto billing the system stated in writing that it would debit our account and this was verified by a Verizon employee.   

For this the $10 per line discount was removed and late charges were assessed raising our bill from $164 to $423 a month.  I was also told that we were not able to back on auto pay due to thier mistake costing us an extra $100 a month.  To try to resolve this I paid the late $164 with a debit card and was still told that under no circumstances will they honor the mistake the billing system made.

I was a Verizon employee for 23yrs, retiring just last year, I used to stand up for the company name and services.  No more, I have seen customers get over charged, under serviced and flat out ignored as I have and will no longer support the company name. 

At this point I would recommend if you are not receiving good customer service then switch to a different carrier that will work with you and not hide behind phone lines.  I will continue to post this and bring to light the substandard customer service Verizon Wireless has shown their customers.  

0 Likes