Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Verizon Wireless Corporate Email?

Good evening all,

Does anyone know the email address to write to Verizon Wireless corporate office?  I was blatantly lied to and given the wrong information TWICE (and I have the chat transcripts to even prove it) but yet Verizon will still not honor it.  Not right at all and I have been a loyal member for 7+ years.  Anyone know the email address?  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Verizon Wireless Corporate Email?

Customer Support

AC393 -

We always want to provide you accurate information. Please provide more details of your concerns so we can help.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Verizon Wireless Corporate Email?

Novice

That's vzw. Good luck getting help. I've been lied to as well. Corp would not do anything about it. File a complaint with the BBB. Im switching  once I get my phones paid down where it's affordable for me to switch.  Up until 2 years ago vzw was excellent in all areas. Now they have really gone down hill. Customer support is nonexistent. It's bad when they ignore customer issues  & don't work to resolve issues.

0 Likes