Verizon Up

I received the wrong reward for the item claimed on a Super Ticket. I have a IPhone 7plus and claimed the Apple air pods wireless (gen 2), but received Samsung wireless Buds. I have called Verizon Up customer service, since Monday 10/26/20 concerning this matter. All I continue hearing is it is being reviewed by management. I was told I would receive an email in 72 hours. No email and it is now 120 hours. What’s up Verizon? Why can’t you correct a mess up on your end and ship the correct item that I was suppose to receive?

0 Likes

Re: Verizon Up

Customer Support

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Receiving the wrong award for the item claimed on a Super Ticket through Verizon Up is disappointing. We apologize for your inconvenience and we've also noted your reference to having contacted Verizon Up about this matter. I'd be disappointed too if I hadn't received an update after 72 hours. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you a Private Message on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6601GhRO5

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes

I have contacted Verizon Up customer service many times concerning this matter.

0 Likes

Customer Support

Nothing would make us happier than being able to assist you further, but only the Verizon Up team has the tools and resources to address our Verizon Up rewards' concerns. Please contact the Verizon Up team directly at 866 895-5579 (they do not have a Social Media team) to get this matter resolved.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes

Novice

I have experience with that department (Rewards);  it's a separate dept and they are terribly slow!!! - - You might try calling "Customer Retention Dept".... Tell them how mad you are;  hopefully they'll help you!
"

0 Likes

You got something for nothing on an optional reward program. Sell them or give them away. 

0 Likes

Novice

TigerStep-

Clearly you are overlooking his/her desire... he/she wants Verizon to correct their error.  That should not be asking too much, should it???  Unfortunately, that dept. is extremely slow in resolving problems.  I'm sure "eventually" Verizon will take care of the problem they created.

Same thing happened to me for the same item.

I called the phone number on the shipping label and they gave me the name and number of the person in charge of fulfilling the Verizon Up reward orders.  He told me that they are aware of the error and they know who received the wrong item.  He claimed that I would receive the correct item this week.  I told him if I didn't receive it I would be calling him again.

I don't want to post his phone number here but his name is Mike Secorski (spelling?).  If you call the phone number on the shipping label they can get you to him.

Just and FYI

Verizon sent out emails today saying they are shipping us the correct item and we should have them within 7-10 days.  They also said we won't have to return the other item to them.

Looks like this is finally getting taken care of