Highlighted

Verizon Up

I keep trying to sign up for Verizon Up but cannot. The screen doesn't scroll down to let me agree to the terms. Any help out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Up

Are you referring to the Verizon app on your phone? I have had nothing but problems with this app since I updated it a while back. It will not open or it takes me to a screen to sign in then tells me that number is already in use. I hope they get an update to this app because it is about the only useful app that Verizon has

0 Likes
Highlighted

It might help if you identify what model phones/devices you are having issues with and exactly which app or process is in question.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes

Customer Support

It's important that application updates work properly. We want you to be able to use your My Verizon app without any issues. Which make and model device are you using? This will help us to troubleshoot the application. You mentioned the sign-in page displays that your number is already in use. Have you tried to sign in on a different device such as a computer? If not, please check to see if you can log in.

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I don't know how this got onto me when it is NOTTech that started this thread. I was just asking him if he meant the Verizon app.I have already talked to support about the problem I am having and from what I am getting from them is that nothing will work right with this app til they get a patch or what ever to fix it. I use my computer for the community but the Verizon app was easier to use to check my data on my phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello NOTTech,

I'm sorry you're having issues enrolling in Verizon Up. Let me provide you with the steps, and you can let me know what happens when following them:

To get started, open the My Verizon mobile apps:
1.Tap Verizon Up from the menu’s list.
2.Tap Verizon Up then Get Started to learn and enroll in the program; review the two About screens as they display.
3.Tap Enroll on the second About screen.
4.Read the terms & conditions for Verizon Up and Verizon Selects; Selects is part of AOL Advertising Network, by selecting Confirm to get rewards targeted to customer interests. Learn more about AOL Advertising Network.
5.Tap Got it to accept both.

Please respond with your results on what happens when attempting to enroll. Thanks so much,

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes