Highlighted

Re: Verizon Up is so disappointing

Exactly what I was thinking! If someone actually did the math, and didn’t have a large monthly bill, then it would be impossible to accumulate more than 1 point at any time. Verizon either didn’t think it through or they banked on people not recognizing the catch. Either way, it’s a worthless program.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Every time I go to use one is says the code THAT I COPIED AND PASTED is wrong or that I’ve already used it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Haddles, thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We want to make sure that you're able to get the rewards that you earned from Verizon Up. Since the reward has been claimed, I would recommend reaching out to our Verizon Up Customer Service Team. They can be reached by calling 866-895-5579. They are open Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET or Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I also went ahead and tried two: one was a confusing and a hassle to pull up when I wanted to use it, and one (Starbucks) didn’t work at all. I won’t bother to call customer service ... just probably won’t mess with this program again. Only checked in here to see if anyone else had problem like I did. Not a great program, Verizon. If you want something people can use, make it easy to use. If you just want to make it sound like you’re offering customers some amazing extra while making it nothing much and hard to use so they don’t use it, congratulations!

Highlighted

Novice

@Bongo1 wrote:

I also went ahead and tried two: one was a confusing and a hassle to pull up when I wanted to use it, and one (Starbucks) didn’t work at all. I won’t bother to call customer service ... just probably won’t mess with this program again. Only checked in here to see if anyone else had problem like I did. Not a great program, Verizon. If you want something people can use, make it easy to use. If you just want to make it sound like you’re offering customers some amazing extra while making it nothing much and hard to use so they don’t use it, congratulations!

Verizon UP *is* easy to use. They can't help user error.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

The last thing we want you to experience is having issues redeeming your Starbucks coffee, Bongo1. We want to help as much as we can.  The good news is you can contact our Verizon Up team to see what happened to your reward. Their number is 866-895-5579.

Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET
Sat-Sun 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
I am confident they will be able to help you. Does this help? 

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

It is not user error.  I tried three separate rewards for Vudu and Amazon Prime and none worked.  I still have my precious credit which is apparently good for nothing other than perhaps 5% off some retail priced garbage from Verizon itself which I can get much cheaper on Amazon or somewhere else. Frankly, I am going to uninstall the Verizon app because I don't want it to bug me with these completely useless notifications for rewards that don't work.  Verizon seems incapable of making rewards or apps or anything else that are worth using.  Only their network is good, but you pay a premium for that.  Now that I travel less I am seriously considering switching carrier.

0 Likes
Highlighted

It wont even let me claim mine the claim button isnt clickable for me

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no, Dakota2018! We are concerned to hear you are not able to claim your rewards with the Verizon Up Program, and we would be more than happy to help you today. Can you tell us a little more? When was the last time you were able to use it? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

With one credit you get to choose one reward. It's not a program where if you accumulate more credits you get better rewards. I used my ONE CREDIT and won Super Tickets to a Patriots vs Giants game. I was given the ultimate luxury experience! I was given VIP parking and my seats were Section 1, Row 1, Seats 1 & 2. It literally doesn't get any better than that! 

0 Likes