Re: Verizon Up is so disappointing

vanigo
Novice

They should just have monthly reward of reducing your bill,I have credit cards that allow me to apply my rewards as cash to my balance monthly.

Anyone here remember Loyalty Programs like  S&H Green Stamps just collect enough green stamps and trade them in for a toaster or some other item their still around called

S&H GreenPoints.https://www.greenpoints.com/greenpoints/redemption.php

Take a stroll down memory lane  S&H Green Stamps - Wikipedia

a3020a644388e0c7afe27e51393634d8?AccessKeyId=0C0A45C69F1F1638EA99&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

stef7

I am old enough to remember.

0 Likes

sweetmail

I have been trying at least 5 different times on the super ticket. I set my alarm clock and wait until the time. Each time without fail, all tickets were on hold and then not available.

I am not going to allow myself to be stressed about this Verizon Up reward. Very disappointed. Without perk, I am not sure why I need to stay with Verizon.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We definitely dont want you to consider leaving our Verizon family, but the Super tickets on Verizon up is first come first serve. There are only a limited number of people that can win.https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/ If you would like to discuss this further you can contact our Verizon up rewards team directly at 866-895-5579.

JoelD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

jav6

You could always pay your Verizon bill with a credit card that has good 'perks'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes

sweetmail

Oh. I didn’t know there are company not allowing credit card payment.

JY

0 Likes

jav6

0 Likes

sweetmail

Auto pay is a perks for Verizon, not for the customers.

0 Likes

jav6

Paying my bill whether by auto pay or manual pay using my preferred credit card providing a great rewards program is a perk for me, a customer.

0 Likes

sweetmail

A rewards program is when a company gives out incentives in order to encourage a particular behavior. This is a marketing strategy that allows companies to promote brand loyalty, while allowing the consumer to think he is getting something for free.

I am happy that auto pay or manual pay using the preferred credit card is something you consider you are getting something for free. For the rest of us, this is not the case. We are still paying for the full amount on time. Verizon is getting their money in full amount on time. For the rest of us, Verizon needs to do a lot better in his loyalty program before he lose a whole of their customers.

0 Likes