Highlighted

Verizon Up discounts not provided after 4 months of registration

I am writing this thread out of huge frustration now. I joined Verizon wireless and Verizon Fios back on Feb. 20, 2020. While joint I was promised mobile+home rewards if I joined both wireless and Fios within 30 days. The promised rewards were Monthly $15 off wireless bill, monthly $15 off Fios bill and monthly $10device dollars for next device purchase. I registered for Verizon Up on 20 Feb.2020. 
Now here is the deal, I started to receive Monthly $15 off my Verizon Wireless bill since April bill. It is masked as mobile+home rewards level 3 discount. But even after 6 months I am not getting my discount for Fios and I am not getting device dollars. I created a ticket with customer rep. The ticket number is 58226 on May 7. The ticket is never resolved. When I call Fios they tell me to call wireless because Verizon up is wireless program and they are supposed to forward benefits to Fios. When called Verizon up they say it is issue of Fios billing and they can not help. Even my ticket is not resolved. I called Verizon up after 1 month of ticket opening in June and spoke with manager. He said he has escalated issue and I should receive call. But again same, no response and no efforts to resolve these issues.

this is frustrating. I have screen picture of what discounts were promised to me at the time of buying services. Why not staying wo your word Verizon. Does anybody know where I can file complaint? I have BBB complaint filed but as expected no response from Verizon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Up discounts not provided after 4 months of registration

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ampro, we're excited to learn that you've joined the Verizon Wireless family. We do want to make sure that you're getting the discounts and offers that were provided to you when you signed up with Verizon and Verizon Up. So we can go over the specifics, I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond to that note. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes