Highlighted

Verizon Up credits missing

Does anyone else not receive Up credits after paying the bill?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Up credits missing

Customer Support

Jreid8400, We know the importance of receiving your Verizon Up credits. I'll clarify this for you. You'll start receiving Verizon Up credits with the first bill you pay after enrolling. You get one credit for paying each monthly bill; however, it can take up to 3 days to show in the app. Credits also expire 30 days after they're added to your account. In order to view and track credits, follow these steps in the My Verizon app:

1. Tap the 3-line navigation menu icon in the top left of the My Verizon app.
  2. Select the Verizon Up tab in the navigation menu of the new My Verizon app.
  3. Tap Track to see all of the credits you’ve received and when they expire.

Does this information help to answer your question, successfully? Please be sure to let us know if you have further questions.

TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

My bill is auto pay on the 4th and I still haven't received any Up credit so no this wasn't helpful at all. The same thing happened last month and i didn't get a credit until I spoke with Verizon twice.. lousy program 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Jreid8400,

I do apologize that you're having difficulties with the Verizon Up program. We definitely want to make sure you're rewarded and getting your credit each month should not be a chore. Our Verizon Up support team would handle this issue directly. I know you mentioned that you have had to call twice previously. Only our Verizon Up Team has the tools and resources available to get this fixed. You can reach them by phone at 866-895-5579. They are available Mon - Fri from 8 AM - 8 PM ET, and on the weekend from 8 AM - 6 PM ET.

I am confident that our Verizon Up Support Team can help find a permanent solution. Does this information help.

JosephE_VZW

0 Likes