Highlighted

Verizon Up Rewards Codes Are Always INVALID ??

clarkbjc

I have only been a Verizon customer since Oct 2018 - have tried to redeem 3 rewards codes - a  couple of movies & a magazine - not once have I successfuilly been able to get this to work. Each & everytime they have been listed as "invalid". What's the deal ? Is this like a carrot on a string type program?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Up Rewards Codes Are Always INVALID ??

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to redeem your rewards is so crucial.  We are here for you to help.  Please reach out to our Verizon Up department at 866-895-5579 for further assistance.  They will be able to fully assist you regarding your rewards.  Thank you for your patience.  Did you have anything else that we can assist you with? 

Here is more information regarding our Rewards program:

http://spr.ly/6603EVpu7

Does this help?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopgrl4330

I want to agree with the other comment. What a joke. I have been saving up "device dollars" for months and when I bought my new device they were removed. When I called to inquire I was told it is too late once the purchase has gone through. Now they will expire WELL before I am ready for an upgrade. This month I decided forget it! I will get a different reward. Tried to redeem and it states, "This code has already been used". INVALID. Big Joke. And no...we don't want to call your 866 number and stay on hold forever. When you reply to this and finish with "does that help" or "I hope this helps", please know that it does not. The placating email is anything but. 

Highlighted

Hoya1717

I have the same problem.  This has happened to me with at least 6 different rewards...Starbucks, Amazon, Magazines, etc.  I've finally given up and don't redeem rewards anymore.  Only leads to frustration.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Frustration isn't what we want for you when you're trying to use our rewards program, Hoya1717. Our Verizon Up team can ensure you get a new redemption code for any rewards you're unable to use. Their direct contact number is 866-895-5579, and their hours are 8 am - 8 pm EST Monday through Friday, and 8 am - 6 pm EST on Saturday and Sunday.

LynnE_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have an issue as well. I used an UP credit for Amazon video and I applied the code into my account and it says "accepted," however it shows that my Amazon video credit balance has not changed. This is actually the SECOND TIME this has happened with a Verison UP credit and Amazon. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are concerned to hear that you are having issues with redeeming your Amazon Verizon Up credit. We know the importance of getting this corrected, and we will be glad to help! By any chance, have you already made sure that you are entering the right credentials? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ryanhuz

I agree, it’s a scam. I tried to use a code, it was invalid. I was told by a Verizon up rep to juat order the item, then call back with the purchase order information and the credit would be applied. The next agent told me this wouldn’t happen because the Verizon up device dollars are limited to phones and I should have been told this. I was transferred to cancel the order. I was told it was cancelled. Later that day, it still didn’t show that status online, so I called back and again was told “don’t worry, it’s cancelled” 

It shipped later that night and the item is currently billed to my account. It’s fraudulent so I’ll be pursuing it further.

0 Likes