Highlighted

Verizon Up June Reward Issue

After I claimed my June reward which was a three dollar gift card from the choice of 10 different companies I received the code and the pin with instructions to then click “USE NOW” In order to select which company and so I could enter my email address so Verizon can send me the E gift card link. When I click “use now“ it takes me to a screen with the “wait circle image” that just spins and then it freezes and I have tried for three days now. Ridiculous. I spent two hours today trying to call and selected the option for support to call me back after an hour each time of them calling me back it hung up and immediately went for me to do a survey how the call went why come on Verizon you’re way better than this please help

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Up June Reward Issue

Hello. The day after the Verizon Up reward was offered Apple (iPhone) released 13.5.1 update. After the update, voilà It worked. Somehow Verizon got a day ahead of the update apparently. LOL. Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

smelser1123, we're so sorry to hear that you've had trouble claiming your Verizon Up reward. We always want to make sure that you're able to redeem your reward, and we'd love to help. Please tell us, is your My Verizon app up to date? Have you tried clearing your browsing history and cookies? To be sure, what is the make and model of your phone?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello. The day after the Verizon Up reward was offered Apple (iPhone) released 13.5.1 update. After the update, voilà It worked. Somehow Verizon got a day ahead of the update apparently. LOL. Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

That is great to hear! We are happy to see that the update fixed your issue. Please let us know if you have any other concerns or issues to address. We are always here to help. 

0 Likes