Highlighted

Verizon Up Changes

sarprice92

When did Verizon change the way Verizon Up rewards are earned and the way you can use them? I joined Up Rewards when it was launched and loved the way it was $300 = 1 credit and you were able to claim or attempt to claim anything as long as you had a credit. Now it looks like you get one monthly for no reason other than being a customer and you can only claim a Super Ticket once every 6 months? I get Super Tickets are difficult to claim but that is the whole point of them, first come first serve. There’s only a few and that’s what makes them difficult to get. There’s been plenty I’ve gone for before and haven’t been able to claim, no big deal and wait for another I see and like. I don’t see why we should be blocked or limited to one every 6 months. I used to think Verizon had the best rewards program when it was set up like it originally was and that was actually a big reason why I chose to stay with Verizon. Now however, you’re so limited and I don’t feel like it’s as rewarding as it was in the past. 

0 Likes

Re: Verizon Up Changes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're always working on ways to enhance and improve our services, sarprice92. We appreciate your feedback and will forward this for review. You can learn more about Verizon Up here, http://spr.ly/6608EsQGw.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes

Re: Verizon Up Changes

lecoveny

You didn't answer the question - When and why did it change - It was every $300 received a credit - now it's just once a month ... ?

0 Likes