Highlighted

Verizon UP

How can I sign up for Verizon UP? I have chatted and called the number that I was given to talk to something specifically about the UP program. I spoke with a rep and was told that they would escalate my request to find out why UP isn't a selection on my updated app. It has been 2 weeks and I haven't heard A THING back from anyone with Verizon customer support. The link that I have been emailed over and over is broken..it won't allow me to sign up. I pay several hundred dollars a month for service from Verizon and would like to take advantage of any reward programs you offer but I'm not sure that I want to try this hard to sign up for something. Especially when the customer service has been SO bad lately.

Anyone else having trouble????

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon UP

To avoid having to contact Verizon, if you login to the My Verizon app, click on the Menu in the top left corner, then select Verizon Up, it will walk you through the set up process.

Highlighted

Verizon Up is not a menu choice in My Verizon on my phone.

Highlighted

It didn't show on my phone until I updated My Verizon app. Try this link Verizon Up. It will guide you through the set up.

Highlighted

I'm having the same problem. I have a Samsung S7 and have the most recent version of My Verizon from the Play Store, yet it looks different from the app in the video.

Highlighted

Yep! That’s why I’m here...trying to find the answer. So far, not very happy with this stupid new promo program. I get emails constantly about stuff to do, but can’t find a way to do any of it!!! And YES. I do have the most recent version of the app.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Twylight72-

Verizon Up is an awesome rewards program. But, I can definitely understand why you're frustrated! Let's make sure you're able to redeem some rewards in a jiffy. Are you currently logged into your My Verizon app as an account owner or an account manager?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am the account owner and am logged in as such.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Okay, so I wanted to do a reward for $10 off a new phone. Couldn’t figure it out. Just bought the iPhone 8 Plus from you guys yesterday. NOW, when I go in, there it is! Sigh. I don’t understand. Whatever. I guess I will use it for my next upgrade?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not sure how awesome this program is. All I know is as soon as as I signed up for it, spam emails started to come in to my mail box. If Verizon makes sure that Verizon Up does not turn over our email address to spammers then I will reconsider the notion that Verizon Up is an awesome program or not.

My advice to anybody who wants to sign up for this program to make sure they know what they're getting into and know what happen to their email address once they give it to Verizon Up.

0 Likes