Verizon UP rewards - how do I use them?

SFlamingo

So I just used my whopping 1 reward point to buy about the only useful thing available - 2GB of "bonus data." 

So now what???

Do I just add it to my account (the "use now" button)?  Will it roll over forever?  Will it expire at the end of the month?  Do I have to remember to use it when I'm running low?  Will Verizon automatically apply it when I am running low?  What if I accumulate lots of these over time - can I just move to a plan with a lower data allowance?

There is no end to the questions with no explanation available.

Does anyone have experience using these "rewards" ?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Verizon UP rewards - how do I use them

YaleK_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

We always want to see you get the best value while being able to easily use the Verizon Up rewards available, SFlamingo. I would be happy to offer more information about the Verizon Up Bonus Data rewards. The 2GB Bonus Data is automatically added to the account, as long as there are no pending plan changes, once you press the "Use Now" button. The promotional data is always used first then your plan data will kick-in. This offer will be good for one bill cycle. The Use Now button must be pressed to have the data added within 90 days of initially claiming the offer. Here is a link that tells you more about our Bonus Data programs Bonus Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless. Also, the Verizon Up Team can be reached at 866-895-5579 an in depth review of the promotions or check out the great FAQ's at Bonus Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless.  Does this help offer the needed insight into the program?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

YaleK_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

We always want to see you get the best value while being able to easily use the Verizon Up rewards available, SFlamingo. I would be happy to offer more information about the Verizon Up Bonus Data rewards. The 2GB Bonus Data is automatically added to the account, as long as there are no pending plan changes, once you press the "Use Now" button. The promotional data is always used first then your plan data will kick-in. This offer will be good for one bill cycle. The Use Now button must be pressed to have the data added within 90 days of initially claiming the offer. Here is a link that tells you more about our Bonus Data programs Bonus Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless. Also, the Verizon Up Team can be reached at 866-895-5579 an in depth review of the promotions or check out the great FAQ's at Bonus Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless.  Does this help offer the needed insight into the program?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

SFlamingo

Thanks to YaleK for a timely and helpful response.

Unfortunately it helps me understand that this is yet another Verizon UP "reward" that will be of no use to me.

I wish Verizon would make a meaningful reward plan.  If they want to reward customers, how about lowering our bills?

0 Likes

seanc_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

We always want you on the best plan for your needs at the best price SFlamingo.  Let’s go over all options together.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes