Highlighted

Verizon UP is a loser!

PIANOPLAYR

Just want to go on record and say the Verizon Up program sucks!!!  Bring back the rewards programs that offered local discounts and events. No one I talked with likes this Up program. Its confusing to even look at.  Bring back the old program we loved it and was very useful locally and was easy to print out the offers.    Please share this.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

Re: Verizon UP is a loser!

CHAGRE60

Verizon created it so they could steal your old points.  I agree with your title!

Community Manager
Community Manager

CHAGRE60 and PIANOPLAYR,

I'm so sorry that you feel this way about our Verizon Up rewards program. We try very hard to provide a rewards program that everyone can take part in & enjoy. Your feedback is definitely something we take seriously & I've passed this through the appropriate channels to be heard.

Verizon Up rewards enable you to cash in on discounts, gift cards & other awesome rewards. Similar to when we used to have smart reward points for things.

I do want to provide more clarity on this rewards program. Please take a look at this link http://vz.to/2HoqG8D

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes

GEOSTR52

Agreed.  The old system was bad enough with so few things of any value to use your points on.  The new system has even fewer options to use them and they expire so fast as to be worthless.  I may as well delete the app and forget it.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@GEOSTR52 Our rewards program is designed to reward all of our customers for loyalty. We wouldn't want you to delete the app. Earned credits expire after 60 days that's 2 full months worth of earned credits. Please click this link provided to learn more details about our Rewards program. http://spr.ly/6584Dkj8a

JoelD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

NinjaZ

I agree 100%. I finally understood how it worked. I was waiting on one of the Super Tickets. Waited to the very second that the time expired. But the claim button never changed. Waited for a couple more seconds. Nothing, then I got out and back into the ticket. And now it allowed me to. but it kept saying to try again. What made me angry that it never gave me a chance. Called the Verizon Up line, which were really rude. No sympathy given, made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about. Considering how much you have to spend to accumulate to get a token. Figured they would have this set up correctly to handle high demand items. Don't bother yourself with this, bring back the old rewards program!!!!

maizeblue65

Could not agree more.  Can only access it from your phone.  The app is clunky.  Got a message that my points expire tomorrow.  Tried to buy a Nike t-shirt (with $5 off through UP, so who cares, right?).  When i entered the promo code at the Nike site it was invalid.  Program is completely useless.  Worst reward program I've ever seen.

ANDBAR9

Just when you thought that Verizon could not put out a more useless rewards program, there is Verizon up.

I have been a Verizon Wireless Customer for over 20 years (my father retired from Verizon) and I currently spend almost 300 per month on my bill (the service is still good where i live). So my reward for all the $$ i give Verizon is $5 off something that I must buy in 60 days. I, personally, do not require rewards to work with a good company, but don't insult me by offering useless, shiny, cheap rewards. Just gimme $5 off my bill for every $300 I spend if you want reward someone .. Your customers would love a .016% discount!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Andbar9, we can certainly appreciate your feedback regarding our new rewards program. We are more than happy to provide clarification regarding our Verizon UP programs. Besides the gift cards you may obtain using your rewards points, if you have at least 2 available credits, you also have the ability to use them for super tickets to exclusive access to prime sporting events, shows, concerts, live experiences and more. Limited availability. For additional information regarding our Verizon Up rewards click, https://vz.to/2tWVwOi

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sorry to learn that you had some issues with a credit promo code from the Verizon Up Rewards program, maizeblue65. My resources indicate that only our Verizon Up customer service team will be able to assist you further. Please call our Verizon Up Customer Service team at 866-895-5579 for assistance. Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET.  Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes