Highlighted

Verizon Reward Points

rceldredge

The rewards program is pointless. Why can't we use these points towards the purchase of a new phone? Why can't we use them toward early upgrade? Using it as a "discount" on merchandise, or to enter into a sweepstake that you will more than likely never win. Or Auctions that are just ridiculous in the amount of points. They should be used towards something in for our account. Or at lease be able to purchase free merchandise.

Labels (1)

Re: Verizon Reward Points

Discounts are not really discounts. You csn purchase same disciunts elsewhere without 'points'

magassa

I am with you here.  I have close to 40,000 reward points that I'll never use.  "REWARDS" That's just a name to make us think we're earning something for being a Verizon customers, when in fact is pointless, because like you said it, we can't use it for phone upgrading, or simply buying a phone or to upgrade a feature in our service.

ScotWm

I totally agree with you. Verizon Rewards Points are worthless. I have 185,000 points and I would like to be able to apply them to something worthwhile, like my monthly bill or a phone upgrade.

MDB2015

I think the points are very valuable and love Verizon for doing it. Just like I love the endless plans that always increase bill. I mean where else can you be a customer for over 20 years and just have enough points for a $10 gift card to Verizon. I mean that is service. Why not make a discount structure for loyalty. Why not provide anniversary discounts on phones. No. It is much better to have a useless points program we all make fun of daily. So thanks as always Verizon for being#1 at missing the point. In case you are wondering why am I still here? Because hard truth is you have best coverage. Day that changes I am gone. As I believe most will as well. Save the funds with this [removed] points and just go back to New every two or something less ridiculous. Gotta go see if my 250k in points win that $5 gift card auction.

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.