Verizon Phone company are not honest. Warning for New customer

I like to sharw with new and old Verizon customer. Verizon offered us to sell apple Phone buy one get one free. I used this promotion. In my first bill still they charge me fee for both my cell phone. Manager of shop in Mishawaka, 46545, Indiana told me - they will fix this problem - second Apple phone will be credited. 2 month Verizon gave me credit after my message to Mishawaka store. Manager said then this will be credit every month by automat. Still is not true - on september still I don't see credit on my accont for second verizon phone (what this shop sold me as fother day promotion - by one apple have second free). I'm sharing this message for others verizon current or future customer as warning How verizon seling phone in promotion and later having problem to keep this promotion. I'm waiting for verizon contact regarding Current and future credit for second free apple phone what they sold me as free - it is very stresfull because verizon don't wory about customer satisfaction and don't want to call me back and explain what happend this month with credit.  Can someone share me information if other phone company are same as verizon? I like to have no any issu with my cell phone provider in future. Thank you Wieslaw

0 Likes

Re: Verizon Phone company are not honest. Warning for New customer

Verizon has lied to me also. I was told if I had 4 lines my cost would be $45 with $10 autopay discount per line so I changed my plan.   I got the first bill and it was not $45 it was $55.  I called and Verizon apologized and credited me.  Then next month I got another $55 dollar bill. I called and they said one of my line is a connected line so they only consider me as a 3 phone custome now so my cost is no longer $45.  I chatted with them and was told a supervisor would call me and I never recieved a call back. I chatted with them again the next day and they read back to me the chat from the previous day as if I didn't know the conversation.  Verizon stated I was misinfomed. That is not my fault they should honor what they offer.  Verizon has lost customer service skills and trustabliity over the past year.

0 Likes

Re: Verizon Phone company are not honest. Warning for New customer

Community Manager
Community Manager

Wieslaw, it sounds like your transition to Verizon Wireless has not been as smooth as we would have liked. I know that the last thing I would want is to constantly have to watch for an expected credit. We are happy to look further into this. Which iPhones were purchased? Were the phones purchased at the same store within the same order? 

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes