Verizon Home Serivce showing on credit report has unpaid

swingle90

I have an account in collections from 2013 with Verizon home service for 150 bucks. I have disputed it with Verizon several times using the credit agency's to dispute it and I have now sent letters, I paid the bill for the service when we moved in 2013 and they want to ruin my credit. I am not going to pay a bill that was an error on there part. I would pay the money if I actually owed it. We have had Verizon cell phone service since 2013 and have never had an issue with them and I actually really enjoy there customer service. Is there anything I can do about this. I did call Verizon and all they want to do is send me to the collections agency and not take responsibility for there mistake. They are a billion dollar company that doesn't care about there customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Home Serivce showing on credit report has unpaid

sprmankalel
Leader

If this is for home services (cable, internet and telephone) you are in the wrong place. This is a forum for Verizon Wireless services.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Home Serivce showing on credit report has unpaid

sprmankalel
Leader

If this is for home services (cable, internet and telephone) you are in the wrong place. This is a forum for Verizon Wireless services.

View solution in original post

0 Likes