Highlighted

Verizon Freebee

ANNHUT6

Why is this such a vague offering?  Why is there no list of sites and apps that is applies to?  Makes me think this is just another Verizon job.  Free Data!! - but we aren't going to tell you how to get to it!  If this has been available since January then why have I never seen this alleged bee anywhere???  Does this even exist???

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Verizon Freebee

Community Manager
Community Manager

The FreeBee data is definitely a nice feature to have with your phone SteveRS. Sorry for any confusion about what is covered with the data. Here is a great link with some additional details: http://spr.ly/6586B2nLj. A great app that we offer that is part of the FreeBee data is Go90. You can download this in the App Store or Google Play.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

SteveRS

I wholeheartedly agree!!! AOL Radio (which is owned by Verizon) is supposed to be a Freebee. I used it while on cellular for 1 hour with no other apps running to test it out. Checked my data usage and it ate up 0.060GB of data. Freebee data used - 0.00

Get it right Verizon! Freebee is pathetic and doesn't even work with your own business! Searched extensively for Freebee partners and found absolutely NOTHING!

Community Manager
Community Manager

The FreeBee data is definitely a nice feature to have with your phone SteveRS. Sorry for any confusion about what is covered with the data. Here is a great link with some additional details: http://spr.ly/6586B2nLj. A great app that we offer that is part of the FreeBee data is Go90. You can download this in the App Store or Google Play.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Mountainpixy

This answers absolutely nothing. Verizon certainly must have a live person who writes these responses don't you?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

It is important to us that you have a clear unbderstanding of our FreeBee data offer http://vz.to/20HgwDmand and I would be happy to continue helping.

What specifically can we clarify for you?

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Weth
Sr. Leader

There are only 2 ways to use Freebee data currently

1) Use the Verizon Go90 app. Anything you watch on there is Freebee data

2) Use the NFL Mobile app and watch live games in your market - this also is freebee data.

Nothing else at this time uses freebee data.

0 Likes

sjhess0510

Link was no good

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

@sjhess0510 wrote:

Link was no good

Considering the post was written in 2016, features and options could have changed in that time. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes