Highlighted

Verizon Edge shipped my old phone back because "it won't turn on." Turns it, the battery was dead and it works perfectly fine. Now what?

I shipped my old iPhone 5S to Verizon Edge after getting my new iPhone 6S. Verizon shipped it back to me because they said it won't turn on. I charged it up and it works perfectly. What are the next steps?

My mom accidentally threw away the box it came in so I am left with no instructions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Edge shipped my old phone back because "it won't turn on." Turns it, the battery was dead and it works perfectly fine. Now what?

Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out with your equipment concern KSamuelLee! May I ask is the device fully charged? If not then I would suggest charging it to 100% battery life, powering it down, and ship it back to us. Do you have the address to ship the device back to us? Please advise so we can take the appropriate steps.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Edge shipped my old phone back because "it won't turn on." Turns it, the battery was dead and it works perfectly fine. Now what?

Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out with your equipment concern KSamuelLee! May I ask is the device fully charged? If not then I would suggest charging it to 100% battery life, powering it down, and ship it back to us. Do you have the address to ship the device back to us? Please advise so we can take the appropriate steps.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes