Verizon Bait and Switch and play book for not doing as they promised

Verizon uses Black Friday specials as a bait and switch. After the installation was just about done, they informed me the bill of materials did not match the agreement we made.  The internal Verizon 'Marketplace' portal had the correct order, Verizon refused to honor it.  I have spent close to six hours on the phone with their customer support people and their playbook is the computer went down or they need to get back to me.  They promise to call back, who is they -- Hans, Dave, Alan, Isreal and most recently Charlie.  None ever called back.  I have a conversation ID to back everything I am saying.  I am hoping this will get a response from Verizon with the help of all of you chiming in.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.   I thank the community. 

1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Verizon Bait and Switch and play book for not doing as they promised

FIOS - To make matters worse, I was a FIOS customer for at least a decade.  Went to Optimum because of constant increases and wrong charges.  FIOS constantly asked for my business back.  So I did it and it appears that things are worse.  All I am asking is to give me what was promised.  Thank you and I look forward to your reply. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Think it's safe to say you're not the only one applies to return and credits also what one person tells you is not what another says and seems from what others say it's what they want it to be i.e in there favor the rep or whoever was wrong you don't qualify now after they tell you to wait months etc

0 Likes

Customer Support

We want to see this put to an end as much as you, E2-Vrz. You refer to an installation and and internal Verizon 'Marketplace' portal. 
Did you set up service with Verizon Wireless or Verizon Fios?

0 Likes

FIOS - To make matters worse, I was a FIOS customer for at least a decade.  Went to Optimum because of constant increases and wrong charges.  FIOS constantly asked for my business back.  So I did it and it appears that things are worse.  All I am asking is to give me what was promised.  Thank you and I look forward to your reply. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes

I am also a Verizon Wireless User for close to two decades. 

0 Likes

FIOS - To make matters worse, I was a FIOS customer for at least a decade.  Went to Optimum because of constant increases and wrong charges.  FIOS constantly asked for my business back.  So I did it and it appears that things are worse.  I have also been a Verizon Wireless customer for decades.  All I am asking is to give me what was promised.  Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

0 Likes

Are you going to rely?

0 Likes

Customer Support

Hello there. Our FiOS team is not able to respond to you on this platform. Please message us over Facebook or Twitter. Then our FiOS team can get involved.

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes