Highlighted

Verizon App Problems

i have noticed as of lately that there is problems  in opening of the Verizon App.  it keeps buffering  and never opens. I can reinstall it and it works fine for a bit, then will not open Again.

is anyone having the same issues and what can I do to be able to use the app. This is a recent problem that keeps happening.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Verizon App Problems

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important to be able to manage your account from your finger tips,  TEDNKATHY10. So I know how frustrating it can be to run into issues with your My Verizon app. How long has this been happening? What make/model phone do you use? Are you having any issues with any other apps on your phone?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

The problem just seems to have started in the last 3 weeks or so.  I have an iPhone6 Plus.  No other problem with apps.  What happens is that when i go to open it, it will not open.  Seems to want to, but never does.  I have deleted it, and downloaded it again and it works for a few times, then does not open again.  Not sure what is going on.  Maybe there was a bug, and it was fixed.  Have not tried it recently.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate you providing us with these details, TEDNKATHY10. Let's keep looking at other causes as well. When you attempt to connect to the app; Does the same buffering issues occur when you are using 4G LTE service or WiFi? Are there any other users at home experiencing the same issues with the application?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes