Highlighted

Re: Verizon App Issues

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sarahcat1020, it is extremely sigificant to be able to add data with a balance on your account. So we may look into this further, we will be sending you a Private Note. OmarC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Why does the Verizon app never work?.? Please figure it out 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

missmossyoak21

We want managing your wireless account to be simple. Sorry for this inconvenience. Let's figure this out, together. What happens when you attempt to access your account at My Verizon? https://www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

The thing is, that so many people are having this issue, I have had this problem since I got my phone a year ago  so eith that being said its not on our end. Something is messed up up within your app for so many people having the same issies. Also Verizon whay the fudge has hapoened to your company lately?? Wow! Thou single reception has done to complete dirt. Itd pretty sad when the 3g works better and faster than the 4g. Our area never had any such issies, none what so ever with it came to signal and lately it's been complete fudging trash to where I'm considering switching to at&t or metro. This is getting rediculous. We pay fkn 50 bucks a month ontop of the stupid might as well bend me over and action me prices that we paid for our phone. Yall need to get your dirt together. What happened to Verizon they used to be the number one for everything cell and anymore it's complete fkn trash. I used to not have a issue calling in my house and now I'm lucky if I get a call holding my face up to a window probably looking lokr a dang window licker. Yall seriously need to quit fudging with oeoples plans and slpwonf down their phones to encourage them to get a new one when for one they don't want a new one, and why would we want to spend another thousand dollars for garbage signal and even dirttier customer support. Seriously dissapointed witb you guys. Imma get on my base on YouTube, Facebook and such and stsrt telling the world what kinda shady was backwards business you actually operate here., I mean unless ya wanna talk like men about this and sovle the issues in having, or ya could even sponsor me or my business eith another phone to solve all my issues. If ya did that then you woukd have me a customer for the rest of my time. Please respond and let me know what route you wanna go to make this garbage right. I have been putting up with this garbage constantly since becoming a   customer to Verizon since I was like 15/16 and everyone in my family has been using Verizon but depending how you try to make it right for all the troubles and dirt receptions I've had lately tjen yall are going to lose a good 15-18 monthly payments from anywhere to 50 dollar payments to more. That's a lot of money to lose out soecially when it's 15 plans. Do some thinking and let me know. I won't out up with this dirt signal, bad customer service, worst customer service intro. Your system has gone down the tune lately. 

Please let me know what ya wanna do to fix my issues and keep our business. I will be very thankful and greatful if yall make this right and then some for just all the troubles we have had for so long now. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

We're having trouble connecting to MyV Prepay. Please try again later. KAZF019PP

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate the information greatly, dave1kessler! Are you attempting to log in through a web browser on your computer, or through your phone? Have you recently cleared your cache and cookies?

MeganS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Still broken  06/27/2020... Debugging it, it looks like its a SERVER issue since the HTTP error is 504

myvprepay.verizonwireless.com took too long to respond.

HTTP ERROR 504

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 504 Gateway Timeout server error response code indicates that the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not get a response in time from the upstream server that it needed in order to complete the request. 

Highlighted

Re: My Verizon Website Issues

Getting the same error message as well. Thank you for reporting this.

myvprepay.verizonwireless.com took too long to respond.

HTTP ERROR 504
Highlighted

Re: My Verizon Website Issues

I'm getting the 504 error as well, I cant get to my account through any device at all. The portal is down and the app uses the same portal so basically there's no way I can even manage my account.

Verizon, this is my business phone and I cant get on 4G even after you have taken the money for this months plan. You have me stuck in "Always-On-Data" which operates at .02 Mbps speed

Verizon you are going to lose a lot of customers from this, you need to get whoever manages myvprepay.verizonwireless.com to fix the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm having same issue, even when I try to call to add funds.

0 Likes