Verizon App Issues

Cameryjoyce

Every single time I try to use the app it doesn't work. I keep getting the error message "we are having trouble connecting to MyV Prepay" for the past month now I haven't been able to log on and add funds, data or even pay my bill. Very inconvenient.

Re: Verizon App Issues

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand your concern to have access to your My Verizon. We want you to be able to figure out what is going on. What kind of phone do you have? Have you tried uninstalling and installing the application? Are you able to access via the device browser?

JavierMD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

shypal4ff

I am having this same issue - I can't add any money to my prepaid account from the app or on a browser, since I'm getting "We're having trouble connecting to MyV Prepay".

Highlighted

Jasonsza

When will this be fixed? I cannot add data from the app or the web site. Same error as described above. A very frustrating error. 

Nanoalien

Having the same issue. Verizon is useless

Community Manager
Community Manager

As a customer myself who constantly uses the My Verizon application, I can imagine how frustrating this must be.  We are going to get this fixed ASAP.  To clarify, do you also have a Prepaid account with us?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes

38Glocc

Having the same problem. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

My Verizon is a handy tool, and having access is paramount. The next viable step, is to call Prepaid Customer Care, at 888-294-6804. You'll just need to have your phone number, and Security Code ready. The system will then ask why you are calling, and you will say "My Verizon." The representative can then reset you access, so you can start from square one.

CraigS_VZW

0 Likes

Sweetcheeks39

I can't use myvprepay account it says error

0 Likes

Sarahcat1020

I'm having the same issue. Can't even add more data but the money is available in my balance!! I'm about ready to switch to AT&T or someone else for my prepaid services on the app AND online. Too many issues with Verizon.

0 Likes