Highlighted

Verizon 55

Can I switch to the Verizon 55 plan if I already have Verizon? Also how much does it REALLY cost? do they slap a $40 line access fee on top of this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verizon 55

Expert

You can switch to any plan that is available for the type of account you have (postpaid or prepaid) anytime you want.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You can switch to any plan that is available for the type of account you have (postpaid or prepaid) anytime you want.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Yummgrrrl, our goal is for you to be on the right plan. Our 5GB for $55 is an excellent plan and that is the total cost per month plus taxes & fees. Here's additional information on this great new plan. http://vz.to/2iyhKov

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ok that says line access is included but when I talked to online chat support they told me the total was $94 a month with everything included, and the only thing I have right now on my bill other than my phone line is insurance for 10 bucks a month so I was like.... WHAT? no. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just switched to the $55 plus plan and got a message that my cloud account was deleted. Why? Do I still get my employee discount because I work for a school? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We want to congratulate you on switching to the unlimited plan of your preference, and we will be glad to clarify your concerns. We've contacted you via a Private Note to continue assisting you.  

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes