Highlighted

Verify Employee Discount

How do I verify if my employee discount promotion has been applied to my account? Though this question has been answered on this forum before, this web site has changed and the instructions are no longer accurate. The email I received from Verizon stated my account would be updated in two to three days. It has been six business days. I would like to verify before my next bill is generated. Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Verify Employee Discount

Leader

Sign in to your account. It tells you at the top of the page.

Highlighted

Customer Support

Making sure you get your employers discount is a must, JCSPDX. I too would be concerned if I had completed the steps to validate your employment and did not see the discount. Sprmankalel is correct that when logging into your My Verizon account it would state any discounts you are getting. If you don’t see the discount listed when logging into My Verizon please respond to the private message I have sent you so we can take a closer look.

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Highlighted

Thank you for the link in the first reply.  "Discount Validation" were the magic words. I was searching for "verify".