Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

VZ "system" tossing customers into bill deferral

NH13

Just tired to pay my bill-due tomorrow VZ will not let me ! They say the "system" put me in  bills deferral status for financial hardship !

I never asked for this, am not in ANY financial hardship and never have been.  They claim they can not fix it and are unable to remove me from this status!

What the heck is going on ? Been a customer for over 20 year,and paid my bill on time every dang month,I want to do it now but they will not let me !

Re: VZ "system" tossing customers into bill deferral

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sad to hear this has inconvenienced you. Please send me a Private Message for account-specific help. VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes

NH13

How do I send you that message ? I am not alone,have talked with others and even the reps say they have others calling. It too over 4 day and 6 calls and I still could not pay my bill-had to give the rep my cc info and he was going to pay it that way.

Please,unless you want to lost a customer for over 20 years,do NOT put me in the deferred payment  option ever again.I never asked for it,never needed it and had to use my time-any many of your reps to try and let me pay my bill like I have been every month for over 20 years !

Tigerstep

Seriously. Same for those dumb trials they sneak in hoping no one will notice extra charges creeping into their bill. Even reps who work with them are sick of it.

Hey Verizon? When a customer doesn't ask for something, DON'T toss it in! It's not a courtesy or some act of kindness, it's a pain, a time waster and makes the competition look worth switching to. Can you hear US now?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We deeply apologize that you were put into that payment program when you did not want to be. We were only trying to help by allowing our customers that were still past due to pay the past due amount over time instead all at once in a large lump sum. 

Please contact our Financial Services team at 866-266-1445 to see what options we may have for you.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We don't want to lose you as our customer, Tigerstep. We are confident that our Financial Services team will have an option that will work for you. Please give them a call at 866-266-1445.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes

Lbu

Same for me. I have been on the phone with Verizon 3 separate times and no resolve. My bill shows that I will owe an extra 18 dollars a month. I have never been late and have been with Verizon over 7 years and I am about to change carriers. I never receive a notice and I think it is terrible.

Lbu

I think it is time for a class action law suit.

NH13

garbage !

A) I was never ever late/past due for my bill, 20 years always paid on time ! BTW my bill is only $32 and has been for all these years.

B) Steve, I have called now 4 times,each time new excuse-I swear they tell the Cust Service to say anything-even lie (they took my dang CC info and said that was the only way the " system" (aka who to blame when you don't take responsibility) that caused would accept payment ,and of course it DID NOT work ! I called again,and again the rep said "we just had a meeting about this" and I will fill out a form and then you can pay.Still unable to pay my dang bill !

You are going to lost long time good paying customers because of this I am sick of calling fix the problem  and YOU CALL ME !

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

To clarify, are you getting any error messages when attempting to make a payment? EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes