Highlighted

VERIZON STOLE MY ACCOUNT CREDIT

dat57

Verizon stole my $232.36 credit. I had a credit for a couple of reasons one of which was a service problem. Verizon used part of that credit to pay the balance on my account for the month of March-April. The next month billing I received a past due bill and late fee.
I went online to the My Verizon site and checked my account and saw that I had a credit of $132.36. The page shows "Last Month" March 15th - April 14 charges of $88.00 monthly bill and 86 cents for Surcharges deducted from the credit. Verizon deducted those two amounts from the $232.36 credit and that should leave: 143.50 BUT by Verizon’s math they show the credit balance of 132.36. Not sure who is doing their math but Verizon likes it since it is mistake that benefits them.
Then Verizon shows this months bill as PAST DUE IN THE AMOUNT OF 90.64 + a One-Time Charge of $5.00 LATE FEE + my monthly charge of $88.00 + Surcharges of $2.14 and Taxes and Fees of 86 cents for a Verizon total of $186.64
I PRINTED THE CREDIT PAGE BECAUSE I WANTED TO PRESERVE IT. I am glad I did because when I called Verizon to talk to them about this I waited on hold while the agent called the billing department for some reason during that call that page disappeared, that right folks the EVIDENCE DISAPPERED! Luckily I have a hard copy not that it will do me any good. Maybe the FCC will want to see it.
When the agent got back on the line I was then told that the credit was not mine and that another customer wrote a "check" and "Accidently but my account number on it" and that is how I got the credit. I told him he was wrong I was given that credit by a supervisor. Later I was told that they tried to debit my account because a customer used my account number to pay his bill and the ACH withdrawal was granted but later denied for NSF and therefor there was a ACH credit then a ACH debit from my account. NOW WHICH IS IT VERIZON??? My account has not been NSF..
Why would you deduct my monthly bill from the credit on my account and the next month charge me for the same month and charge a late fee and tell me I do not have a credit.
WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY EVIDENCE BY REMOVING A PAGE ON MY VERIZON THAT SHOWS THE CREDIT AND TELL ME THERE WAS NO CREDIT? WHY NOT JUST SHOW THE CORRECTION INSTEAD OF REMOVING THE PAGE? (DESTROY EVIDENCE)
I SHOULD HAVE A $143.50 CREDIT ON MY ACCUNT INSTEAD YOU GAVE ME A $10.00 CREDIT AND EXPECTED ME TO BE HAPPY.
MY BILL WENT FROM 186.64 TO 176.64 WHEN I ACTUALLY SHOULD STILL HAVE A CREDIT BALLANCE OF $52.50.
IT APPEARS TO ME YOU DEAL CROOKED WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.

0 Likes