Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Re: Usage details (messages and calls) are missing online

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would never want to see you leave over this. Are you still unable to view your message and call log?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes

sparky5

I don't know about others here but I don't have a data plan and did not get the free data, so how did this affect my call detail?

sparky5

How about the rest of us? Why a private note when many are experiencing this problem?

mrsbrian1019

Why did the Usage Overview layout change on the website in the last 24 hours???? I used to be able to click on one of my devices and see the names of people being called or texted (I had edited the number with the name of the person). Now, all the names are gone and it looks hideous. Not only that, you can't even sort the new "log" by date.  And when you click "Next" to go to the next pages, it does absolutely NOTHING. Take it back to the way it was before your "upgrade" or "update" of your website. Don't suggest the Family Base app, because I won't pay an extra $5 a month again because it definitely was NOT worth the money. Also, WHY do I get charged with using data in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping and my phone is not even on??  I've been a customer for over 20 years...this is getting ridiculous.

STNYALL454

I don't like that Verizon admits that data usage is estimated. Just how accurate is this estimation exactly?

coltc99

It is not like it was. In the past you could click on the number and save a name to it. I had saved every phone number with their name. Now It only shows the number. This needs to be corrected and put back like it was.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate the additional information and understand where you are coming from. We apologize for any inconvenience you are having with the new layout. We sent you a Private Note to continue this conversation and review your account in private. Please reply to us at your earliest convenience.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure that all of your concerns are addressed. Where are you seeing that your data usage is an estimate?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes

nicolehvt

So you’re not digging this most recent site update either? Delays, missing details on anything mms, inability to assign names to numbers, completely inaccurate messages counts... I agree wholeheartedly - having these details is one of the reasons I’ve been a vzw customer for 24 years... but if they don’t fix it quickly, this specific functionality, I won’t make to 25 years. 

mcrandell2

I can view them, but they aren’t correct, all the nicknames are missing that I’ve added for months, layout is completely different............and somehow the blame is on the “virus” & we are suppose to just accept that lame excuse! 
Not only is this forum full of complaints about the usage logs, I’m quiet certain the customer support call center is as well. When I called the rep was absolutely clueless!!