Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Usage details format changes

Danike64

Usage details are behind by 3 weeks for minutes usage on certain lines and no picture message Details showing at all on history for any line ..nicknames for lines are gone..also not showing times for usage either. 5 days ago all this info was there and now gone-Why the format change? It’s a downgrade and not working! 

Tags (1)

Re: Usage details format changes

Gymchamp1

I have the same problem, as well. Talked to a rep and nothing was resolved. The minutes are about 2 weeks behind. When I log on tomorrow, a new day of minutes will show up, but it’s still way behind. It’s only been an issue since they updated the new format of the usage page. It’s only for one line too. All other devices are updated and even the messages and data usage for this one device are up to date, but it’s only showing minutes through 6/3. Yesterday was only showing minutes through 6/2.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Danike64, we know it's vital to have access to your calls and messages history, and we'd love to help. Records can take up to 48 hours to update. However, 3 weeks is a long time. Please reply to our private note to better assist you resolve this situation.  

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes

GREG_AM

Please bring back the old format.  No log of MMS messages, buggy and crashes.  The old format worked great, please bring it back!

psmith3113

Agree. The format needs to go back to the way it was

Haysydaze

AMEN! Completely agree as this "NEW" interface terrible! You can't see all of details like you used to. Not to mention they have eliminated functionality such as phone number "nicknames" and real-time updates of the logs (I cannot access any information for today's contacts and was told it will update in 24-48 hours). I understand updates. I however, DO NOT understand changing or taking away functionality. Verizon provides the access to information and function for years and then in 24 hours takes it away. I am also on the verge of leaving Verizon after 16 YEARS! What you do to OUR accounts MATTERS TO US, the Verizon CUSTOMERS!

Aschwab

Verizon, Can we please get a straight answer on these issues, why it changed and will it be changed back? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

psmith3113 Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion is valued and will be shared with the appropriate team. DoloresK_VZW

Tags (1)
0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know that being able to review the usage on your device is important and we want to make sure that you are able to review all your call and usage logs. While there have been changes on our site, the same information should be available to view on your My Verizon account. Instructions for reviewing and downloading your usage can be found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes

BarY04

The ability to save nicknames on usage is important.  The fact that you can still do it on bills means that Verizon Wireless understands this as well.  Can you please advise if this functionality will be restored or was there a decision made to eliminate it?