Highlighted

Usage Log

Usage logs no longer show all text messages as they did before.  The message count is correct, but not all messages are included in the message details screen on the website.  The app shows even less.

Highlighted

Re: Usage Log

Customer Support

We certainly understand needing to be able to check usage logs through My Verizon. What kind of phone are you using? ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

An iPhone 8 plus.  Another Verizon rep I spoke with online looked at my account and saw the exact issue.  He was escalating this through support, but I have not heard anything since.  Reviewing other posts this seems to be an issue with many customers.

Highlighted

Customer Support

markalex2,

Thank you for that detail, and I want to make sure I'm on the same page when it comes to the concerns you're experiencing with viewing your information online. To be clear, are you only referring to your current billing cycle usage, or previous cycles as well? Aside from messages, how are your other details showing up for you? 

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Phone and data details are correct.  It is the text usage log that is incorrect.  This worked right up until the website was updated.  The log only shows text messages - not picture or other media messages - in the log.  I know that iMessages are not included and they were not before.

Highlighted

Customer Support

Thank you for the clarification, markalex2. Are outbound or inbound text messages not showing correctly? 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

verizon PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP WITH THE ROBOT RESPONSES... People are having a real issue with the changes you made to the usage tab. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK.

Highlighted

Your IT group changed the usage tab. PLEASE all the post that reflect this issue. Each time you respond you act as though this is a new issue. This is a problem for people who use your services fopr business and its an issue for parents. Please change the usage back to the way it was. 

Highlighted

The sent and received text messages show in the log, but they are it.  Other picture/media messages do not show.  They always did, but haven't since the update.

As a Verizon support person are you familiar with the layout and functionality of the old usage log and now the updated log?  It's a huge step backwards.  If you need to view the logs to see exactly what I'm talking about please call me or schedule a time and I'll walk you through the issue.

Highlighted

Two weeks and 3 Verizon support representatives have asked questions on this thread, but still no response from any of them.  You ask a question, I answer it and then you all run away?  This is by far the worst customer service ever!  Look at all the posts with the exact same issue and nothing from Verizon to address the issue.  

0 Likes