Re: Upgrade

I called apple and they said I have to have a credit card.. I do not mess with credit cards. Lol. So is there any way I can get an iPhone 6s Plus December 26th even though my contract isn't up until next December 26th?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

IN order to sign up for Apple's own financing plan you must have some kind of credit history and pass a credit check.

You will not be able to purchase online and there is no guaranty you can do so in person.

You will not be allowed to upgrade early through Verizon.

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

You can buy an iPhone 6s for full price at Verizon or Apple.  Since you are still in contract until 2016, you can't use the purchase plan and make payments, you'll have to come up with the full price up front.  Your contract will still remain, but you can use the new phone on the line that is under contract.  Maybe sell the 5C to recoup some of your cost for the 6s?

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Expert

The two iPhones use the same size SIM card so it isn't necessary to get a new SIM card with the new iPhone 6s.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes