Upgrade question

Brian9erfan

My contract doesn't end until January but I'd like to take advantage of the black Friday deals. Anyway around this? Such as signing up for a new two year deal and just adding the extra two months onto it or something?  Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Upgrade question

pherson
Leader

No there's not. Verizon does not do early upgrades. You have to wait till january. By then the phone you looking at will probably be at the black Friday price anyway.

Customer Service Rep

I can understand wanting a new phone Brian9erfan. Is there something wrong with your device? I would love to take a look and see what options you have.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Brian9erfan

My GPS is very erratic, it works for a couple minutes when I use it for directions then looses the signal for a long time. It's also take a very long time, 10+ minutes to locate my exact location and thats when I'm outside running.

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

Let’s get the GPS in your phone to acquire current location fast. Please enable WiFi on your phone (no need to connect to any WiFi network) and then try to use your GPS program. This will let your phone take full advantage of nearby WiFi networks to push your phone’s location faster. Test and keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuppor
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

oneilb83

Oh yes they do cuz I got to upgrade my iPhone 5c to the iPhone 6S Plus on 11/24 when my upgrade wasn't till 2/28/16 and I was able to do my upgrade anywhere I want such as Best Buy, Apple or Verizon but I choose to do it at Best Buy

0 Likes