Unlocking phone

I have registered my fingerprint to unlock my phone but when I connect it to my computer it says that in order for me to see more info I need to un unlock the phone. The phone is already unlocked. What can I do? Please help. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unlocking phone

Expert

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with your phone showing locked while connected to the computer, WOMENOFESSENCE. We can take a look at this together and get this figured out. What is the make and model of your phone? Why are you connecting the phone to the computer? Have you ever been able to connect your phone to the computer?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

WOMANOFESSENCE007, let’s be sure we get the phone unlocked so you can connect it to the computer. Ann154 has a great question we would need answered. Also, what are you looking to do on the computer? How long has this been giving you trouble?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you have a android phone I think you need to go to Settings-About phone and tap build number like 7 or 8 times. That will put Developer options on. Then you need to go in there and put usb debugging on and if you need it you can put Verify apps via usb. If you have an Iphone I am sure someone will come on here and help you with that.

0 Likes