Highlighted

Unlimited Plus Plan

I just signed up for the unlimited plan for $75 per month and 15gbs of data only.  A few days later the unlimited plus plan was announced on 9/17/2020.  https://www.verizon.com/about/news/verizon-plans-unlimited-plus

I am unable to change my plan to the Unlimited Plus plan for $90 per month/$85 auto pay amount through my update plan link or via chat.

Two chat reps had no idea what I was talking about. I sent the link to one rep who thanked me and said they hadn't heard about it. They said they would do some checks. They never responded. I stayed on for another twenty minutes with zero responses.

Does anyone know how to obtain this plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited Plus Plan

The links shows a change with “connected plans” such as smart watches and tablets.  I have the $10 unlimited plan for my smartwatch, T-mobile wants twice as much for unlimited plan for smart watches.  For my smart phone I have the “loyalty plan” for $60 per month unlimited talk, text and data(w/auto pay) the regular cost is $75/month which is the same as the Start Unlimited Plan, plus more discounts if you use your Verizon Visa card.

0 Likes
Highlighted

It's not a phone plan, it's a connected device plan that takes a typical $20 line and adds an extra $10 to double the hotspot.

0 Likes
Highlighted

After having 2 chat agents abandon me after asking what I need to do to get on this plan, I decided to try this morning hoping they weren't as busy. The agents all respond quickly when I ask about this plan.  Then they reply they will look at my current plan and I never get another chat. Not even an "I'm still here" after trying to check in.  20 minutes can pass by.  There is no way to know why they are not responding. I just don't get it. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Never Ever use Verizon Chat because they will leave you hanging and not going to help you any how!!! Verizon Chat should be shut down for good or needs improvement.

Highlighted

That's my experience unless you are signing up or buying something big.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

This certainly isn't the experience we want you to have tt72. To help clarify the plan, what devices were you trying to add the Unlimited Plus plan to? Also, do you have 5G devices?

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I was sad to hear you feel this way about any platform we support. I'm a customer too and I'd like to help with your concern. Please tell me, was your concern fixed? - Carter 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I'm eager to investigate this further, tt72. I sent you a DM. Please reply in DM, to better assist you. 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes