Highlighted

Unlimited Plan Lie.

So Everything I read says  the Verizon unlimited plan is 22gb per line.   But once my whole account hit 22gb total  i've been throttled since.   All support calls have lied and said things are fine.   4 lines dont suddenly all slow at the same time in several different towns just all of a sudden for no reason.  

Even support says no line is near the 22gb per line limit yet.  SO they dont understand why my speeds are so slow.  Well  its simple  Verizon is a big fat lier.   All phones are being throttled, my hot spot is throttled  everything is slower then it should be as ive not hit my cap of 22gb per line.

I'm a half minute from getting a lawyer and dropping the service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited Plan Lie.

Expert

Switch to a tiered data plan instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Has anyone else experienced the new lie? They are now suddenly telling me that I can only have 15gb to tether with on my phone. Imwas only slowing to 3g then back to 4g when the tower was busy which is what I was told originally. Now I only get 15gb of data. Not that it matters as we only get a max speed of 500kb here anyway. So the threat is empty. But it makes me so mad as I am also in a rural,area and have no other options here. ATT refuses to upgrade the land lines. I have been told though, that I can petiton the neighborhood, and I have LOTS of neighbors all on Verizon. If I get enough signitures, ATT says they will consider the upgrade. Looks like I will be knocking on doors. This is what happens when there is  no competition. Power over our needs goes to their greedy heads.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

The terms of the plan have always been available for you to review.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes