Highlighted

Unauthorized Charges

krazypowell

Verizon has seemingly gotten into the habit of taking money from my account without authorization..three times so far this year...the latest they only refunded half the amount they took...i im seriously considering legal action if this problem is not resolved...I should be the one to decide how much and when Verizon gets paid..this needs to stop..

0 Likes

Re: Unauthorized Charges

Ann154
Expert

Why do you think it was unauthorized? Are you on autopay? Did they take a payment twice in a billing cycle or something else? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

Only customers control when Verizon takes a payment. If half an amount was refunded, that sounds like a past-due not being refunded because it was owed. No one is going to take legal action into a customer oweing for service. 

Autopay can't be done without customer concent so if it's that, you're the one in charge for that one. Same for promise to pays. The fact you didn't mention a $7 assist fee just further disproves Verizon is doing this intentionally.

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

If you made a late payment arrangement, you have to turn off your regular auto payments.  If you did not, your payment was authorized, by you.  

0 Likes