Highlighted

Unable to pay my bill.

MMV82

Is anybody having issue with paying their bill? I have tried paying through the My Verizon app, and on my phone. Each time my payment is unable to be processed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Unable to pay my bill.

MMV82

I have also tried to pay on the website without success. is there some kind of outage?

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

MMV82, we are sorry to hear that you have not been able to pay on our site. We are here to help, there is no outage with the website. If you are trying through your phone's browser, then please try from a computer? Do you get a message on why the payment did not process? Have you tried paying through the My Verizon app or by calling #PMT (#768) from your wireless phone?

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

crowdavis

I too have tried several times in the last week to pay my bill online - both from iPad and computer.  Never can get your site to finalize the payment. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Crowdavis, we definitely value your time and do not want it spent having to repeat processes. What exactly happens when you go to finalize the payment? Is there any specific error message? Have you attempted this from any other browser? Please clear your Internet cache and data and let us know if there is any change. Please know that payments may also be made by dialing #PMT right from your cell phone. LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes