Unable to finish setting up Disney+ account

pancham22

On launch day, I went on my verizon app and clicked the link to start my Disney+ subscription. I was taken to a Disney+ page and a promo code was automatically applied however, the page said my code was invalid or already in use. I tried reloading the page but I was unable to continue the setup of my account.

The next day, I checked my apps through my verizon app and saw that Disney+ was listed under my current add ons and it says I am enrolled in Disney+ for a year. I clicked the "Go to Disney+" link and it brought me to a login in page. I was never brought to a page to create or finish creating my account with an email and password after the promo code error so I'm unable to login. I tried creating an account with the same email that I use for verizon but it just takes me to a page asking me to either start a free 7 day trial or purchase a montly or annual pass. My Disney+ promotion is active through Verizon however I have no login info to use Disney+. I've also tried accessing my account on my laptop and still nothing. 

0 Likes

Re: Unable to finish setting up Disney+ account

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to make sure you are able to complete the Disney + offer as needed. With regard to  geting this offer added what happens when you try to sign up online through your My Verizon application? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes

pancham22

Initially it said the code was invalid or already used. But now Disney plus is showing up as enrolled on my Verizon account. When I click the link to sign up through my Verizon app, it takes me to a login page. I have no login info. I was unable to setup an account with a login email and password however my Disney plus membership is somehow showing up as enrolled and active on my Verizon account. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate the details. Since the Disney+ offer is already showing on the account, you will need to contact Disney+ Support to get assistance pairing the offer to a Disney+ account. https://help.disneyplus.com/csp We've seen this issue a few times since the Disney+ offer was released and we are sure that Disney+ Support will take care of the problem. Sound good?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes