Highlighted

Unable To Register For Disney+ Bundle

I registered today for the new Play More Unlimited Plan this is supposed to include Disney+ Bundle with Hulu and ESPN+ I have talked to multiple customer service reps via chat and by phone also been transferred to Disney+ and spoke to them this is absolutely a issue on Verizon side whenever I try to validate my email to confirm and finish setting up the bundle it tells me unable to validate...so after basically spending the entire day with support here I sit currently being charged 6.99 for Disney also being charged the additional $10 for my plan itself and still no solution to get the Bundle set up

Highlighted

Re: Unable To Register For Disney+ Bundle

Same issue here, After a online chat with no results  I spoke with a Verizon representative who also could not figure it out. Then I called back again and after a hour plus still not resolved. Its definitely an issue with Verizon 

Highlighted

I signed up for the play more plan today. I can still sign in to my free Disney Plus that I have had for almost a year but can’t access Hulu or ESPN plus. Spent half they day on the phone with Verizon to no assistance.  Need help also

Highlighted

What a mess I too can still access my free Disney+ from last November but on Verizon's side they are now billing me $6.99 and no resolution for getting the bundle that's supposed to be included

Highlighted

On another forum a VW customer support posted the following:

Thank you for letting us know about that, isaiahfranco. The Verizon subscription must be enrolled prior to setting up the Disney+ account. To enroll, please go to Settings in the menu of the My Verizon app. Select the Add-ons and Disney+ should be available under the Entertainment tab.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello, being on top of your Hulu and ESPN service is vital, especially if you cannot access them. What exactly happens when you try to log in/view/use them? Have you activated/enrolled in those services? If yes, what process did you follow?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I enrolled from my add ons and proceeded to the Disney+ app. I began creating an account as my Verizon had instructed and was met with only options to pay for my subscription. I also tried clicking on one to it I would be redirected, but it continued on to payment options. 

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue I think. I try to add the Disney Bundle to my plan and then am asked to enter my email address used for Disney+, Hulu, or ESNP+ I'm told that my email could not be validated. So far I've spent 1.5 hours on the phone with a rep from Verizon and still unable to get this working.

Highlighted

Spent almost 2hrs on chat support to be lied to. The rep had no clue what he/she was talking about. First explained that I was an existing Hulu/Disney+ member, read the FAQ and proceeded to use the chat feature as outlined in the FAQ.

The rep then linked me the FAQ to read for answers!!!!!! I responded with I have read that already, my question is.. Where is my email for the 3rd Party Disney+ information as outlined in FAQ, and what steps, as outlined in the FAQ, is needed to ensure the credit for the 5.99 for Hulu?

Responses were general, and scripted, and was told to wait as system was being updated. but then said the issue was that I had to sign up for a new account and not use the existing email. The rep then sent me the link "For adding Disney+ Bundle"  Where it says and I quote "Enter your email address.  Enter the email address you will use for your subscription to the The Disney Bundle. If you already have a subscription to The Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+, enter the email address you are currently using for that subsctiption." After clicking enroll.  To which the rep had no answer for.  Then proceeded to tell me that I should call the 800 number or close the chat and get a new rep (Since I requested one) That they are available 24hrs a day.  However they are not. They are available 8-7Local, and 8-5 Local on Sunday.   They then said its a Disney+ issue and I should call them.

Then I requested they close the chat to which they asked where in the FAQ did it state that an email needed to be followed for third party disney+ subscribers, and that there was 5.99 credit after following the link from disney+ for Hulu (neither of which I received) and is why I was requesting chat in the first place.

Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello isaiahfranco, we're concerned to learn that you're also having issues with the new bundle, and we'd love to help. Please send us a private message to better assist.

UbaldoJ_VZW
0 Likes