Highlighted

Turn on wifi calling

I called last week and spoke to a tech to enable wifi calling on this phone because we have terrible service at our house and would like to take advantage of wifi calling. Went to enable in this phone and it says to call which I did last week

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Turn on wifi calling

Expert

We are not mind readers. We can't tell what phone model you are referring to. Please provide that information

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

ERISHA60,

Help is right here for you! I regret to read that you’re still having problems with activating wifi calling. This is a great feature to use. Let’s work together on this. What make & model phone do you have? Can you please describe the steps you took to turn on the wifi calling?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am having the same problem. I keep dropping calls on my iPhone 6s Plus and getting 4G service (even when I am sitting beside someone who is) has yet to happen. I tried turning my wifi calling on, but my phone prompts me to notify my service provider and sends me to the Verizon website. What do I need to do to get better service?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

GDICKEL, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with service. What zip code are you in? When did the dropped calls begin?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes