Highlighted

Trying to cancel service - HUNG UP ON

I waited over 1 hour for Verizon Customer Service to take my call. As soon as I uttered the words "I would like to cancel my service" the operator hung up on me. Her name was Kay.

And now I am on the line waiting again. Thanks for wasting my time. I do not want to refer Verizon to anyone now for this horrendous customer service.

Highlighted

Re: Trying to cancel service - HUNG UP ON

Customer Support

Oh, no. We're terribly sorry to hear about your experience. While we would never want to lose your preference, we do understand how important it is to manage your account and ensure that these changes are processed. Your time is extremely important to us and we're here to help. I'll be sending you a Private Note to better assist.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have such bad service in our area of southern colorado and have had this awful service for several years. one year i called in and they had me call a number every time i got dropped or was just too difficult to hear due to bad connection.  the rep called after a month or two of doing this and all he said was, yes you have really bad service. finally got them to give me a booster which helped very little. so last summer I talked to them again and heard that they had sold two towers in our area and that was why the service is so bad.  so thought about going to aTT and hung in there when verizon was working on installing new towers.  now this year the service is even worse and now the customer service is even worse and they are of course blaming covid.  With people working form home, the service should still be better than it is , unless they are dependent on verizon cellular and that is why we are also now getting horrible customer service as well.    so now have called several times to try to get answers to my questions about cancelling the service and what the penalties would be. I cant even get a call or get through to get this information.  I went to a local store to see and she told me that they have tried to get the info as well but were told that they havent had any complaints for our area.  thats ridiculous because on next door for our area, there are loads of people complaing about the same problems with their service. why should we be penalized when we try to cancel because the service is so bad and actually dangerous when we really need the service cant get through. sounds like a class action lawsuit is inorder.  whats a person to do.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We're very sorry to hear that you've been experiencing so much trouble with your service recently, and also with reaching support. We'll be happy to address your concerns from here. We'll send you a private note to reply to. EricW_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can blame Verizon for creating that environment. When it's stats stats stats vs letting agents do their job in peace, you get this. 

0 Likes