Highlighted

Trade in adjustment

CRWMLW

I traded my iphone 7 plus in on the XR Max back on launch day, this was done at the store. Im still showing a price adjusment on my next bill of $310, I called Verizon yesterday and they are telling me they dont know where the phone is, in the meantime they recommended stopping auto bill pay so I wont have to pay that $310, now im losing on my auto bill pay discount and I have to monitor my account. This clearly is not my fault and 3 weeks after trading it in its still not showing up????? I may have leave verizon after this nonsense....

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Trade in adjustment

CRWMLW

How do I send a private message?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the confusion, let's get to the bottom of your trade-in concern. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. 

Ayani_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

CRWMLW,

Sorry for any confusion in the process. It's essential that your billing is accurate and you don't have to worry about lingering charges regarding this traded in iPhone 7 Plus. I'm certain we'll be able to get to the bottom of this together. I've sent you a Private Message within this platform to assist further. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes