Trade-In Status?

Wanted to create this thread for everyone to share your experience with regards to how long it took you to receive confirmation from Verizon that they received and processed your trade-in. I couldn't find anywhere online that talks about the average turnaround time for a trade-in.

I'm currently at 21 calendar days and still haven't heard anything yet. I received confirmation from USPS via the tracking number that my trade-in was delivered to Verizon on October 24th and today is November 14th.

I can understand that this may be taking longer than usual because of the amount of trade-ins for the iPhone 7 promotion, but I traded in two phones at the same time and the first was processed in just 5 days (received October 24th and email confirmation sent October 28th), so I don't understand how one phone is processed in 5 days but the other is still outstanding after 21 days when they were both received the same day.

I've called Verizon twice so far and they tell me to wait for it to be processed by the warehouse, but this doesn't instill much confidence.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Trade-In Status?

I'm seeing mostly the same thing - traded in 3, all 3 delived to Verizon on 10/21, got confirmation from Verizon that they received 2 of the 3, and have received notice of credit for only 1.  Intend to give it another week before worrying too much.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Trade-In Status?

I think I won this contest!  Sent trade in (excellentcondition I5s)  8/23 they said they received it 8/30  called Verizon 4 times  1xSept. ,2x Oct.,then again today 11/14/16. [Removed] they just keep saying it'll post to your bill,when it gets done.  Now they told me to call the trade in dept. they want to speak to me directly said it should have showed in my email. RIDICULOUS  has nothing to do with email it is suppose to be applied directly to my bill. I will now call trade in dept. 1-800-416-8894 see what kind of run around they give me. I feel ripped off,and really upset.  I could have sold the phone for more money or just kept it instead of giving it away.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Covid19