Highlighted

Trade In Eligibility?

MICJON91

When I got my Samsung S6 on a device payment plan, I was told that I could trade it in/upgrade once I'd paid 50% of the cost and as long as it was in great condition.  I am currently 67% paid, but the only option it gives me is to pay off the balance.  We were told this again when my son got his IPhone6s plus...he is not at 50% yet, but wonder if we will run into the same problem. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Trade In Eligibility?

STEELBLUE1

Yes you are "eligible" to upgrade, but still have to pay for the old device. They are not giving you a $1000 phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

MICJON91

Glad to know that! Lol. That wasn't my question anyhow.  No where did I ask for a "free" phone.

0 Likes

STEELBLUE1

I guess I don't get your question? You will be asked to pay off a phone anytime before the pmt agreement is up. They are simply telling you yes you can get that new phone as long as the old one is paid for.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,  MICJON91. We definitely want you to have the newest phone as soon as possible. There are a number of promotions that allow this to happen when you have paid 50% of the balance on a Device Payment Plan. Please check for a direct message from me.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes