Highlighted

Tracking Number ZEROPICK 2 day shipping still no delivery or valid tracking #

I ordered a phone on 3/10/20, at checkout it said Free 2 day delivery. Then I get a notification that it shipped 3/12/20 (2 day by 8pm). Tracking provided was ZEROPICK; not valid. Expected 2 days later. No phone 3/14/20. Still no valid tracking available. 3/16/20 I chat with an agent, who stated "should receive by 3/17/20 8pm". He couldn't answer what delivery service company it was shipped with. He said could be "any of the 3, won't know until it's scanned". I've never heard of such a thing!  It's 3/17/20 and still no phone or tracking info. I called back, but this time they couldn't get to my shipping info so they had to send an internal email to the warehouse and now I get to sit around and wait 24 hours to see if/when they email me back. 

Not knowing the carrier and not being transparent about their shipping methods fishy to me. I have never experienced such outdated shipping/customer service. I would've driven to the store had I known I needed to wait 1 week +. 

Highlighted

Re: Tracking Number ZEROPICK 2 day shipping still no delivery or valid tracking #

I am going through the exact same thing but I CANCELLED the order because with was a total disaster and Verizon’s reps just lied to me.  I ordered on the 18th and went through it for 3 days with zero help from Verizon’s 4 people.  Cancelled the order and have a confirmation number then got a message that it SHIPPED 9/29.  That is the tracking number.  Ridiculous!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Tracking Number ZEROPICK 2 day shipping still no delivery or valid tracking #

Customer Support

Frustrated18yrcust-

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had with your order.Our goal is for you to have a seamless experience from beginning to end. Please respond to my Private Message to further assist.

-CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hi! I am sorry to hear about your experience with a recent order. I certainly want to help. May I ask if your phone has already been shipped?

-CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes