Total mobile Protection.


I broke my phone and need to contact my Total Mobile Protection to get my phone replaced. Please give me the info to contact them


Re: Total mobile Protection.

Sr. Leader

How do I file a claim?

You must be the Account Owner

In My Verizon, the person with legal authority and financial responsibility for an account.

 or Account Manager to file a claim, which requires your Verizon Account PIN. Also, if a deductible applies to your claim, you must pay it at the time of filing.

If your device is:

  • Lost, stolen or damaged - You can file a claim on Asurion's website or by calling (888) 881-2622.
  • Has a manufacturer's defect - Call Verizon at (866) 406-5154.

Florida residents: Please file a claim online at Asurion's website or call (888) 881-2622 for a manufacturer's defect.

For more information, refer to our How to Replace Your Device page.

From  Device Protection FAQs